Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not everyones cup of tea but i thought they looked cool. these are some bad pics though taken in a pitch black garage with a crappy camera better ones to come if it doesnt rain tonight.....
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
378 Posts
The lights are awesome!

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments guys took me a bit to install myself trying to hide all the wires became tedious after a bit

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
they look good, my question is why didnt you get yellow?

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cant really see them too well. Take some with background light!
Ya im going to take some tonight outside to get the full effect of the lights. Last night when i finished it was raining out didnt want to do it then.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they look good, my question is why didnt you get yellow?
I really wanted to do color other than what the bike was. Give it a little more when you turned them on. Plus the guy i bought them from didnt do yellow he said they dont go really bright he does amber which i dont think look good when the yellows are off colored so i did the green.

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
I really wanted to do color other than what the bike was. Give it a little more when you turned them on. Plus the guy i bought them from didnt do yellow he said they dont go really bright he does amber which i dont think look good when the yellows are off colored so i did the green.
Right on! amber and yellow would look horrible

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right on! amber and yellow would look horrible
thanks man! tried to get better pics last night but yet again it rained tonight is supposed to be clear so expect better shots tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts