Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was one of the first really nice days since I’ve completed all my recent additions. So I finally took some pictures today.

Here is what I have recently added.

Graves Fender Eliminator
Rear LED Turn Signals
Proton Flush Mounts
Zero Gravity DB Screen
Yoshi TRC Carbon Slip
Motovation Bar Ends
Motovation Fork Sliders
Pazzo Levers
Driven Grips
Race Rails
GPR V4 Stabilizer
Yamaha Seat Cowl

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Do Work!
1,005 Posts
very nice pics. nice job. real clean.

·
Ride Safe; Not Stupid
716 Posts
hey man.....were you riding by FVTC this past wednesday??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey man.....were you riding by FVTC this past wednesday??
Yeah, neverdead614 I drove by the tech after work on Wednesday. Not sure what time it was exactly anymore. Do you know of or go on any group rides in the area?

·
Dan the man
292 Posts
damn that is clean

·
Registered
42 Posts
That looks great!! Quick ? though. Why do u guys cover up your license plate numbers when EVERYONE can see it when you drive down the highway? Makes no sense lol.

·
Registered
767 Posts
That looks great!! Quick ? though. Why do u guys cover up your license plate numbers when EVERYONE can see it when you drive down the highway? Makes no sense lol.
people on the highway aren't likely to even pay attention; but if it's on the internet, the whole world has access to it... and if some asshole makes a living stealing bikes, he might use your license number to get your name and address and swing by to pick it up. It's not worth the risk when you can just blank out the plate number

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
people on the highway aren't likely to even pay attention; but if it's on the internet, the whole world has access to it... and if some asshole makes a living stealing bikes, he might use your license number to get your name and address and swing by to pick it up. It's not worth the risk when you can just blank out the plate number
Yeah, I completely agree with Racer J it’s about reducing the chance of someone seeing it online and linking it to me personally. I know its public record and anyone has access to that information. But just from the perspective of a post they don’t have my identity established with it anyway. Not to mention it only takes a second to remove it.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

·
Ride Safe; Not Stupid
716 Posts
Yeah, neverdead614 I drove by the tech after work on Wednesday. Not sure what time it was exactly anymore. Do you know of or go on any group rides in the area?
alight then i saw ya....the bike looks killer in person....and no i don't really know of any groups...all the guys i rode with last season sold their bikes...so im gonna be riding solo for awhile i guess...There aren't to many great roads in the area...or at least that i can find..and when i do find one, the turns are full of gravel and stones...

·
Ride Safe; Not Stupid
716 Posts
and all the guys i rode with were stunters...and i just rather not crash my bike from a stunt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice, very clean look.

Quick question, Did you have any issues putting the motovation bar ends on? I bought the same pair and couldn't screw the bolt in far enough to keep the bar end from spinning. Did you have a similar issue?

Also, is there a reason why you keep the rear footrests when you put a cowl on?

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
i dont believe you....i call bs. A-cough rab

ha just kidding...love the pics. and the exhaust

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice, very clean look.

Quick question, Did you have any issues putting the motovation bar ends on? I bought the same pair and couldn't screw the bolt in far enough to keep the bar end from spinning. Did you have a similar issue?

Also, is there a reason why you keep the rear footrests when you put a cowl on?
RST My Motovation bar ends installed great. They fit nice and snug just like the stock bar ends did. I really like the bar ends, they defiantly seem to help with the vibration. I did have some difficulties with the fork sliders on the left side of the bike. Finally was able to get them installed though.

alight then i saw ya....the bike looks killer in person....and no i don't really know of any groups...all the guys i rode with last season sold their bikes...so im gonna be riding solo for awhile i guess...There aren't to many great roads in the area...or at least that i can find..and when i do find one, the turns are full of gravel and stones...
Yeah, the roads defiantly have enough gravel on them from this past winter. I’m hoping as there’s more traffic and a couple of good rains they clear up a bit. I agree though haven't found any roads to exciting yet that are close any way. There are some roads North of here, and of course down by Road America there are some great roads. I haven't been able to make it out there this year though.

Last season I heard every Monday there is a group ride down in Oshkosh that meets at 6:00 PM at Team Winnebagoland. I’m going to call the dealer to see if the same group ride is setup this year. From what I heard they usually have anywhere from 20 to 30 people show for the ride.

·
Ride Safe; Not Stupid
716 Posts
Yeah, the roads defiantly have enough gravel on them from this past winter. I’m hoping as there’s more traffic and a couple of good rains they clear up a bit. I agree though haven't found any roads to exciting yet that are close any way. There are some roads North of here, and of course down by Road America there are some great roads. I haven't been able to make it out there this year though.

Last season I heard every Monday there is a group ride down in Oshkosh that meets at 6:00 PM at Team Winnebagoland. I’m going to call the dealer to see if the same group ride is setup this year. From what I heard they usually have anywhere from 20 to 30 people show for the ride.[/QUOTE]

yeah i have never rode any rodes down by Ehlkart Lake, but i was down there for the AMA races last year...it was a damn good time.

yeah i knew a few guys that did that everynow and then. They all had mixed reviews about it. Some liked it some didnt. If ya go to one let me know how it is.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts