Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, Blue Flame has sold the sole rights to Blue Flame exhausts in the United States. Sadly, it wasn't to me. :cuss Unless I apply and get approved by the new sole U.S. distributor, I can no longer sell them. ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS WITH OUTSTANDING ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED. I have this commitment from Blue Flame. Those that have a pending order will be very glad. The new prices are going to be considerably higher. :scared

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
WTF? That seems bizarre. I would think that based on your track record with Blue Flame that the new ditrib would have no choice but to include you. But it sux hard that prices are going up. glad I got mine when I did.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
thats's bull shit those assholes are gonna jack up prices. shoulda just bought the damn pipe when i had the money. can i still order one hammy?
tonight??

·
Registered
39 Posts
yep. i was gunna snag a blueflame from hammy last night but he gave me the bad news so i ordered a wolf ti oval single port std mount for $429 from their US distributor. havent heard sound clips or anything for the wolfs but heard its similar sound to BF. will let you know my impression when i get and install it.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man that is total BS, i think hammy is gettin screwed here. u should defenitly have been included since i would be willing to bet u are one of the top sellers they had :cuss

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I am so saddened to hear of this. I would assume that Hammy would be one of the top distributer of Blue Flame exhaust here in the US.
But it seems that Blue Flame is going for profit this time around.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm sorry, Bro. I cannot sell them anymore. This new guy is the only game in town and if anyone in the USA wants a Blue Flame pipe they have to get it from him or anyone that becomes a dealer through him. I suspect that I was one of the largest Blue Flame dealers in the USA if not THE largest. This new guy had offered to "get me set up." Lets just say that his offer wa less than flattering, in fact it was insulting. I kinda feel like the rug way pulled out from under my feet and he back doored me. Forgive me if I'm not quit ready to "jump in bed with him." Hey good for him. He made a smart business move. I'm not here to dump on Blue Flame. They make a killer pipe that is :boob ! All I know is that I worked hard to promote their pipes and made them very popular. Especially in the R6 community. I had the 1st web page up explaining the new EVO cans. Hell I had it up before Blue Flame did! In one day I received over 1000 hits on the new EVO page and had to pay to increase my web service because I had exceeded my aloted band width. I kinda feel like all the fruits of my hard work has been taken from me and handed to someone else. Bitchin and feeling sorry for myself isn't going to change a thing. Sometimes in life you have to take a step back to take two steps forward. I'm just gonna keep on keepin on!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
man that sucks i can't get one still, oh well. i'll just have to put something else on. who else makes a high mount that i could keep my back pegs???

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ok that is just jacked up. Blueflame is nice and all but I don't think I will be a customer of theirs anytime soon. This is just bad business ethics.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes you will. ALL CUSTOMERS OF MINE WITH PENDING ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED!! Blue Flame has assured me of this. I just got a customers pipe in, and he crashed his bike before I could get his pipe to him. I gladly allowed him to cancel the order. So, anyone with the 99-02 R6 who wants a Blue Flame plain Ti single port high mount, I have one in stock ready to ship! First come, first serve!! :hammer

·
Registered
45 Posts
at what price you were selling?

and how much now? :?:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think what hammy said is that he can't sell them anymore, period. Like the turds at blueflame performance won't let him be a dealer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Who is their US distributor now, I'd like to call them to find out how much their going for. I know what Hammy was selling them for I'd to see if it's close. I didn't order in time w/Hammy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts