Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track photos showed up:

Turn 6 group shot, coming up on a slower rider

Here is that video I posted it somewhere else but it's a lap around NHMS from the sept days:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6QL8zjtV8

These are from the 10-12 Buell Inside Pass TD at the Lightning course at NJMP. It took me most of the day to get up to speed there, and by then the photog was done I think, so in most of the shots I look shitty. Anyways,

Here's a vid... I am the camera biking riding my buddy's 636 and he is riding my r6. I catch up to him mid-session and we switch around a few times. Then his bike ran out of gas :lol:... that was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzeop6u-Jds

Like this one:

A Buddy and I:

Riding my buddy's 636:

Him on my R6:

Only a few shots from the 10-13 day at thunderbolt... think I have some vid too but I need to dig it up:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pics bro, how'd you like the kawa vs. your R?
Even though his Kawi has a built motor, my bike is a good bit faster in a straight line.

However his suspension is all done up and feels more planted over ripples and such, so it felt really nice and confidence-inspiring. Also, his brakes are INSANE.... galfer wave rotors and Vesrah SRJL pads... bike is nasty just a little sluggish.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^thanks dude. That is a fun turn... the banking and elevation changes coming in/out (that part you can't really see) make for a crazy little section.

I forgot to post that a buddy of mine did a faux-HDR of the remote-cam photo with after-effects and it came out pretty cool. Actually it won pic of the month on another forum I'm on.

Here it is:

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
^thanks dude. That is a fun turn... the banking and elevation changes coming in/out (that part you can't really see) make for a crazy little section.

I forgot to post that a buddy of mine did a faux-HDR of the remote-cam photo with after-effects and it came out pretty cool. Actually it won pic of the month on another forum I'm on.

Here it is:

ya, i saw the pics IO-Bot posted on 600rr.net
pretty nice angle, and the clouds give a nice contrast w/ the asphalt.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks dude :cheers
Pics look great. I love the paint on your bike.
Thanks. Me too ;)

Shit's gonna get ****ed next year when I race it though LOL
ya, i saw the pics IO-Bot posted on 600rr.net
pretty nice angle, and the clouds give a nice contrast w/ the asphalt.
Yeah my buddy on twowheelfix is the guy who did the edit.
Freakin awesome man. I remember seeing the rebuild thread. great stuff.
Funny to think back how this bike was when I bought it 100% stock, now it's got all kinds of stuff on it and i'm getting more, and i'm in the process of stripping it down to race it and selling all the street parts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts