Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I'm thinking about ordering a stock rear sprocket but red or gold. my dilemma is I already have pazzo shorties, black with silver adjusters.

im thinking the gold sprocket would match the gold forks, but then it would also look great if the levers were gold with silver or black adjusters, and the red sprocket would go well with the rim stripe, then i would also go with a different lever setup.

im open to suggestions, and what you guys think would look better.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i have black with a black chain. and it looks very clean, i love it. i think gold would look better than red, but i think black would look better than either of the two.

i also have black pazzos with blue adjusters. i was going to do blue sprocket, chain, and pazzos. but then i relized that black would look nich sharper and clean. i am very happy with my desicion.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hm...this is also a thought. keep the input coming guys.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
gold would look good i would have said black if the bike was black but i think it would look off with the grey. plus one gold part up front (forks) and in the rear (sproket) would look very clean

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the only thing that discouraged me from the gold was the fact that it would be against a black rim with red rim striping...?

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
hmmm i dont think u need to worry about that cause ur front and rear rim balance each other out with the stripping if u put a red sproket in there, imo, it would be too much red in one area

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
also keep in mind that the red rim stripe is easly removable, if you want to do that. imo gold will look much better than red. its up to you what you do with the rim stripe.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
good points guys. now, driven or vortex cat5? (gold of course hehe)

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
good points guys. now, driven or vortex cat5? (gold of course hehe)
i have vortex, but i hear driven is great too. when i last checked i belive they were simlar quality, but vortex was a bit less cash.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
vortex

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Obviously gold...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts