Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i havent been on here in a while. just been super busy. but my first post back after my absence is a sad one...

i have sold my R6 :( i bought a R1 and a TLR and theres just no room in the stable for all 3, so the little 6 had to go. she'll be missed, and ill still check back here from time to time if im welcome now that im a zook :gas owner

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
The R1 and a Thumper huh? wow, I guess 600cc's wasn't enough!

Ah well, as long as you're on two wheels, who cares! Now, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ride!

Everyone is always welcome here regardless of thier bikes but it will be nice to have a Shitzuki owner around to pick on! :hehe

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
shit man.....thats unfortunate that you gave up the 6 but is awesome that you still stuck with Yammie.....how do you like all the torque on that TL????V-Twins kick ass....

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm lovin the TL!! acceleration is so smooth and exact and for as fat as that thing is, it handles like a dream. youd have to ride it to believe it!

the torque is amazing! i actually bought the R1 for my girlfriend. ive been riding the strictly the TL until last night when she was scared to pull her yammie into the garage... i hopped on and killed it three times before i could get it to move! ---just an example of the torque difference. the TL requires no prodding what-so-ever... to much wrist and youre counting stars!

few pics of the only thing that couldve took my R6's place...

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
The TL is a great bike. Of course the R1 is too, which is what I wanted in the first place, but didn't have enough cash.

Congrats on your new bikes, and you know you're still welcome here. A bike is a bike when it comes to friends.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Whorepedo said:
to much wrist and youre counting stars!

Oddly enough for me when I get to much wrist, I usually have my eyes closed and am biting my lip, thinking to myself, take me away to paradise.....

She sure is one puuuuuurty bike tho. Are those 2BR pipes on there?

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep - 2BR-C5 pipes. also... PCII, Switchable TRE, Yellow Box Speedo correction, Vortex triple clamp, 17/43 sprockets. its completely set up, and i got an awesome deal. its a 2001 w/ 15000 miles... i paid $4500 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
ohh yea that 2BRO sounds fuckin mean as hell.....some dude around here is rollin a TL just like that pipes and everything.....thing sounds and looks amazing....I will be honest, that is the only Zook I would ever buy.....I love the dual exhaust.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TexasR6 said:
The TL is a great bike. Of course the R1 is too, which is what I wanted in the first place, but didn't have enough cash.

Congrats on your new bikes, and you know you're still welcome here. A bike is a bike when it comes to friends.
Thanks! if it counts im still an avid Rossi fan. actually got my Rossi hat in the mail from Amsterdam the same day i picked the TLR up... kind of a mixed blessing.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RSixxr said:
....I will be honest, that is the only Zook I would ever buy.....I love the dual exhaust.
i agree 150%!!! anybody that remembers me from when i first joined knows i f--kin hate Gixxers! squid bikes!! the TLR is just so sweet though. my girl got her R1 first and when she saw my Tiller she got jealous. and the sound :bow

shes got a pretty sweet R1. Its a 1999 and its been custom painted purple and pearl. i know it sounds nasty but take a look, its actually pretty sweet...

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
One last picture... this one is just for the R6 forum guys... if you look real closely you can see the R6-Forum.com sticker on the top of the windscreen...

G

·
Whorepedo said:
One last picture... this one is just for the R6 forum guys... if you look real closely you can see the R6-Forum.com sticker on the top of the windscreen...

I see a little color change on the windscreen shaped like a R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts