Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
testing...I am just trying this out. I relocated the flushmounts from the fairings to the wheel where the stock orange reflectors were. I am not sure if I like them but it is different and I like different.

The reason why I relocated them is because these flushmounts are from CustomLED and they are HUGE for the original hole on the fairings. The running lights are White and turning lights are Amber.

Video is uploading so give it a few minutes. Meanwhile here are some night pics.

I will cover up the holes with maybe some ebay flushmounts or hotbodies. Reason I might use those is beause I don't want them as bright as these CustomLED's. Or I might just make my own white plastic and cover it up.

When I 1st put one on I didn't like it but I am starting to. I will be the only one rolling around with them or maybe only a few for whoever does them too ;) :sing

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eddCq5ovFkU

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
:popcorn: waiting for video.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:popcorn: waiting for video.
sorry it was alomost done(94%) and then my internet pooped out. It's re uploading right now. it says 27 min so take your morning shower and etc. It should be done bt then lol. :popcorn:

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
sorry it was alomost done(94%) and then my internet pooped out. It's re uploading right now. it says 27 min so take your morning shower and etc. It should be done bt then lol. :popcorn:
:rant :laugh I'm already at work man! I got nothing to do so you need to upload that video!!! :poke

·
Living between the cars
8,630 Posts
looks like you bought the wrong year flush mounts to me. And i doubt anyone can see your flashers blinking from a foot off the ground.

No sir i would return those and get the correct year flush mounts.

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like you bought the wrong year flush mounts to me. And i doubt anyone can see your flashers blinking from a foot off the ground.

No sir i would return those and get the correct year flush mounts.
It's not the wrong year. THey don't have a specific year. They are universal. AND TRUST ME YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHTS FROM THE WHEEL! They are bright as hell :)

Video:

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
I give kudo's for being different and more noticeable for night time riding. I think they'd be better there, if A) They were smaller, B) no running lights and C) if you had another set of flushmounts where they should be too. So when you hit the turn signal, the one where the front reflector used to be and the original flushmount flash at the same time.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I give kudo's for being different and more noticeable for night time riding. I think they'd be better there, if A) They were smaller, B) no running lights and C) if you had another set of flushmounts where they should be too. So when you hit the turn signal, the one where the front reflector used to be and the original flushmount flash at the same time.

This.

Also I don't like the running lights..

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Smaller ones would of been really nice. I will ride with it for couple of days and see how I feel about it.

·
Living between the cars
8,630 Posts
It's not the wrong year. THey don't have a specific year. They are universal. AND TRUST ME YOU CAN SEE THE LIGHTS FROM THE WHEEL! They are bright as hell :)

Video:
Pretty sure they are for Gen 1 R6's and or using the Lockhart Philips Flushmount IIIs mounts. Maybe the picture gave it away?

I could be wrong :sing

·
Registered
917 Posts
definitely different, I give you props for trying something new but i'd have to agree with the rest of the heard on this one....get some greggs flushmount signals they're sweet

·
Registered
316 Posts
Running light :throwup

1 - 20 of 25 Posts