Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested I can get full Rennsport Race plastics, upper, lower, tail & hugger for any year R6 or any other, Honda, Kawasaki or Suzuki. The retail for a full set is $589 and you will be saving a good amount of change...

Welcome to RENNSPORT RACING BODIES . We offer high quality, lightweight
composite motorcycle racing bodies at a very affordable price. If you are looking for Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda or Kawasaki race fairing you have found the right place. All of our parts have Kevlar reinforced mounting points. We also paint all parts with a high quality urethane primer so that all you need to do is scuff them and paint with your team colors.

Our goal is to make high quality motorcycle racing parts at an economical price. We strive to make every part the way we would want to receive it ourselves. We want to build a customer base that continues to do business with us for years in the future. To back up that claim we have a full refund policy. If for some reason you are not satisfied you can return the parts to us.

www.rennsportbodies.com

I just need 10 people to make this thing happen...this is a great deal on some great racework so either PM me or reply to this post and I will send you the price. This offer ends next Friday, June 11 at midnight eastern.
:cheers

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I'm a broke SOB, but I'm not passing this up. I'll be your first guy Josh. I replied on messagenet also.

I hope these fit very similar to OEM plastics, cause i'll be painting them and using them as regulars and for maybe 2 track days. I mostly ride street but wanna have OEM plastics to put on for resale :cheers

The only thing i'll plan on having to do is cutting headlights........maybe just bright side if not both, and cutting tailights.

I also can't wait to NOT have a passenger seat!!!! The most efficient way of saying NO to stupid sluts that want rides, but will still massage you're junck and pay head dues later in the nite for the idea of future rides!!

I'm IN.

The price is a TAD more than a steering damper!!! Other than that, PM Sixxrr, we now need 9 more guys!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
RedlineR6 said:
The price is a TAD more than a steering damper!!! Other than that, PM Sixxrr, we now need 9 more guys!!!!!!
and he aint joking. you will not be disappointed on the price. unfortunately, part of the deal is no putting the price out there in the public view, so PM Sixxr and be prepared to shit thyself!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.