Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
You don't need thread to put bar ends in them. Nearly all aftermarket clipons don't have thread. You use universal bar ends like the suzuki's have that expand in the bar. Such as Driven bar ends. Anything that has rubber on the end that goes in the bar and then when you turn the bar end the rubber is squished and expands will work on those. Same as woodcraft, driven, vortex clipons and nearly all other aftermarket clipons.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
I was thinking about replacing my Vortex clip-ons with some of these, let us know how you like them if you end up getting them.

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
I have them and love them. I have crashed them hard and they were fine, just replaced the tubes. The tubes have a nice hard anodising on them, and the quality is top notch.

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
I was torn between these and the Graves clip ons after my lowside a few months back...I went with the Graves for the cost..

·
Forum Moderator
3,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You don't need thread to put bar ends in them. Nearly all aftermarket clipons don't have thread. You use universal bar ends like the suzuki's have that expand in the bar. Such as Driven bar ends. Anything that has rubber on the end that goes in the bar and then when you turn the bar end the rubber is squished and expands will work on those. Same as woodcraft, driven, vortex clipons and nearly all other aftermarket clipons.
I've seen those Corey. Thanks for the reply. I was trying to come up with some way of still using my CRG bar end mirror with the Renthal clip-on's for when I ride the street.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts