Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
deez nutz
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to order some new pucks sometime soon before this track season. These ones wont last this year. Anybody have any good reviews? prices? I think those woodcraft klucky pucks look ok for the price, some help? THANKS!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I dont recommend the crappy Motrax ones Cycle Gear sells... or the teardrop shaped A*s ones that say one vision one goal on them. Those two last for about 2 sessions before they are ready for the dumpster...

The Kluckypucks are decent though, especially for the price.

·
I am the Stig
451 Posts
Just picked up some klucky pucks, so far they're working out great. Way harder compound then the A*'s I'd been using. I dig em

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
yea i have the a* ones and another trackday and theyll be done..
yeah, those A*s ones pissed me off.... One vision one goal all right... Take my fcukin money and give me a shitty puck... Ive taken shits that lasted longer than those stupid pucks.

·
Registered
256 Posts
klucky pucks have worked great for me so far. Seems like what most choose at the track around here

·
deez nutz
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, those A*s ones pissed me off.... One vision one goal all right... Take my fcukin money and give me a shitty puck... Ive taken shits that lasted longer than those stupid pucks.

mine arent the red "one goal one vison" haha i have the regular ones with the A* in white.. but i still think they wont last long

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
mine arent the red "one goal one vison" haha i have the regular ones with the A* in white.. but i still think they wont last long
yeah, those are slightly better.... I kept the ones I was talking about, just to remind myself every time I look in my bag to never consider those $50 pieces of shit again.:fact

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
I have a set of Clucky pucks on there right now, I have a set of A* that I use for back up, and they wear like butter.....I just dont put my knee down anymore :laugh Pucks are not cheap

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I have a set of Clucky pucks on there right now, I have a set of A* that I use for back up, and they wear like butter.....I just dont put my knee down anymore :laugh Pucks are not cheap
Thats pretty much where I am... And if I do, I pick it back up... Just need to see where I am... Besides, grinding pucks is like putting on a brake...:fact

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
haha! damn, i def. am sensing some anger towards A* sliders!
well, when you get 2 sessions out of a set of pucks before they wear through the plastic, the backing and part of the velcro on your suit, you tend not to forget...:laugh

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
chicken hawk has pucks. mine are still good - even thought it ground down more in my get off then in regular use. fack me!

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
chicken hawk has pucks. mine are still good - even thought it ground down more in my get off then in regular use. fack me!
Dont crash then.....pussy.....:fact......:bowroll

1 - 20 of 32 Posts