Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of gettin replacement reservior covers front and underseat for my 07 r6s. id like them to be blue to match caliper screws and top of the forks. anyone know where i can find both and also match the blue?

i checked out tobefast and the covers there, although niiice are, add up to more than i want to spend when shipped together.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Speeking of this, is there a way to paint the Piston Bolts on the R6? They all come with the blue and my bike is red. I would like to make them red as wekk so they are matching instead of being the only blue on the bike...

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Speeking of this, is there a way to paint the Piston Bolts on the R6? They all come with the blue and my bike is red. I would like to make them red as wekk so they are matching instead of being the only blue on the bike...
maybe as an alternative see if the piston bolts from a 06-08 will fit..there orange/copper will better match the bike.
and if you rather paint, then starting with those base colors would probably yield a better result

by the way, i ended up buying a set of black billet aluminum oil/rear/front caps from ebay at that store linked above.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts