Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a little late to post this, but better late than never. :hammer This is a ride that was organized on R6MN and I figured I would atleast post it here for people to see (who aren't on R6MN). Heres the link, http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24896

And the details:

Alright guys and gals Round 6.
This will (truly) be my final ride before I move back to California.
OCT 17th. It will be the same route and times . Chiplote will be the end of the ride.
Here is the plan we will meet at 11:30am and roll out at 12:00pm, unless everyone is there then we can leave when ever. I don't wanna sound rude but at 12:00 we roll unless you calll me and let me know what is going on (your lost or something). Just want to make this fare to eveyone.

The meeting place is at a COSTCO. Near the COSTCO Gas station,
10 Walser Drive
Frederick, Maryland,
If you are traveling 70 west you will take the exit marked Market St / 355 (exit number 54). When you exit you will come to a stop light right in front of you is the costco.
If you are traveling 70 east same exit, Market St / 355 (exit number 54), when you come to the light turn left go over the bridge (70) COSTCO will be on the right.
From the COSTCO we will proceed to a Gas Station for eveyone to fill up and then head out. By car the route took just under 3 hours. I have planned 2 stops along the route allowing for people to catch up and potty breaks.
I have had a few requests for a rain date, but with the time frame I don't see one possible unless someone else wants to take charge ot it.
If you have any questions please PM me. I will post my cell number 2 weeks out .
Hope to see everyone there

1 - 1 of 1 Posts