Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i didnt watch the whole thing but, dayum!!! that bike got mangled. i couldnt even tell what kind of bike it was. damn camera man kept moving around.

·
Registered
109 Posts
thats a horrific crash. the front rim and tire of the bike is stuck in the engine bay of the car. i'm wondering where the police and paramedics were. that video was pretty long for no police to have got there yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

THat is the worst thing I have ever seen. I can't believe that no one was doing anything for the rider on the ground. I know there wasn't much they could do but still. If someone is out like that and they are not breathing, take off there helmet no matter what bones are broken as soft as possible and start C.P.R. I would hope any of the riders I would be with would do something like that for me, knowing that I would do that for them in a heart beat. ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
It looked like a R1 maybe? so was that guy dead or what? i have no sound on my computer right now if that makes a difference

·
Registered
40 Posts
just watched the whole thing, i dont even wanna get started, but MOTHER FUCKING STUPID ASS SHIT HEAD CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man that makes me so mad, espc since my boy just got ran over as well.............. very very very sad, and i think it was an r6. yamaha on the body and single exhaust... or an old r1 but that doesnt matter. the video is a little distrubing....

·
I'd Rather Be Biken'
12 Posts
Links not dead but that rider was. That was crap that no one was administering CPR. For the damage done in the crash I was surprised at how short a distance he flew. And it's a little strange that the forks were not folded under the bike, they were facing straight out. I wonder if there were more vehicles involved. The other riders must not have known the dead one because they didn't seem too shaken up.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
From Server said:
The requested URL was not found on this server.
That is what I get when I cloick on it. Which is fine, I don't need or want to see that shit. We all inherit the risk each time we turn the key. I am not a fan of watching someone die doing what I live.

I would have removed the link too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts