Hi guys!

I'm a CF of YZF R6 and here is my "girl":nocontrol

Akrapovic full titanium exhaust system:rocket

BST carbon fiber wheels

and some other equipments as following:
Gille gearsets, PC5 + auto tune, Domino clutch lever, MRA racing windscreen,

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
im also from vietnam. Import stuffs from US cost triple, because Vietnam doesn't trading agreement with US. So if you can bring a Lambo back to vietnam, you can sell it for 300k =). Most of my friend, usually buy CPU for computer, before they leave on a trip back to vietnam, so they can resale it back for twice or triple the price, to earn some money back for the plane ticket. Couple years ago, if you could bring back about 5 iphones, that = a free ride to vietnam.

#25 ·
wow Son,
I'm super jealous man. Vietnamese here too. Just going to college over here and will be done in 2-3 years. Thought about bringing my R6s back to VN but it seems like I couldn't afford it.
Btw, which district are you located at? I've been to VN a few summers and have seen Lambo, F430, R8 etc but not that ducati or the Ferrari Cali in the pics.

It's great to see you could afford the bike over there... however, like you said, there are no race track in HCM. Then, where would you bring the bike out for a joy ride?

#26 ·
Thanks all guys
@vtjkychan: i'm in Dist 3. If you be here on this time you will see the F458 in black as well.
i'm a member of SBS team (Sport Bike Saigon) and we sometime bring the bike into tour to Nha Trang beach (over 400km of distance), Vung Tau Beach (over 100km of distance)..... the road traffic system is not very good, alots of small motorbikes on the road at anytime.... You can not ride fast and it's very dangerous for you.

No race track in Ho Chi Minh city and in Vietnam too. but we found some projects are under construction and happy with it.

Our team have some famoust branch name, let me show all of you and also congratulation for biker in Vietnam. Thanks for reading guys.
1. Duke 848 Nicky Hayden

2. Duke Streetfighter S

3. Duke 1198S

4. BMW S1000rr

5. RSV4 factory

6. MV Agusta F4 2010

7. Goldwings

8. V. Max

9. Can Am 2010

10. Buell 1125R

and all other Japanese branch names are here

#27 ·
[drooling endlessly] dammmm
I live in District 5 near Nguyen Trai and Nguyen Van Cu Street.
Man, with all those bikes and I've not seen one every single summer I was over there, tough luck for me.

Seeing all this brings my hope up, gonna work hard and join you guys later as I could afford a bike by then xD.

As for now, [drooling continue]

#35 ·
Doh Maaeeee!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.