Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i was cruising on the freeway, old IROC camera in the left lane, me in the middle, and we're passing up this oddessey on the right lane. the lady decides she wants to go into the middle lane and comes into my lane, so with a quickness i go into lane splitting mode between the iroc and the oddessey, zoom past the van and get in front. well a few seconds after i recover from "oh shit" mode i look in my mirrors and see her being pulled over by a chp. thank you chipper.

anyway, while i was riding away, i was thinking, "man i'd really like to kick off the lady's side mirrors since she doesn't seem like she uses them."

i was wondering what your sadistic/creative ideas are of getting back of a mindless cager yapping away on his cell phone or whatever. not that any of you guys would do it or anything... :hammer

·
Registered
101 Posts
Back in the day when my dad rode. He used to carry little ball bearing around from his machin shot, flip one up in the air when your goin down the highway, the cars window gets spiderwebbed. I just carry pennys.

·
Registered
118 Posts
foot to mirror sounds good to me, but i would say you are probably lucky you didnt that time...you mighta been the one pulled over.....

·
Registered
304 Posts
what i just did the other week....it was a little spendy now that i think about it BUT it got this guys attention...i just happened to have a front disc lock in my pocket that found its way into my left hand and magically broke this dudes side window as he tried to squeeze me out. he was not a happy camper needless to say and chased me thru traffic. that didnt last long....im still waiting for the pd to show up for that shit........maybe not, dont think i gave him enug time to get my plate no's :twisted:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Best thing

Well, as I did years ago when I was riding, I carried two types of payback methods. 1: I carried a nice amount of small ball bearings with me..amazing what a hand full will do to the front grille, lights and window of that pushy motorist. 2: For those ass whipes that just seem to look for bikes as a target, well that's where I went for pocket #2 in the fanny pack, which happened to be filled with a nice amount of roofing nails....I gotta say, I only used them once, but it was effective to the car that almost ended my life when they weren't paying attention. Lock to the window in this day and time will most likely get you shot, I know I would come out firing if someone tossed a lock at my window. The ball bearings have to be the best reaction tool against that 2000+pound machine with your butt on it.

Ash

And oh yeah, I also carry a .45 Glock just in case someone decides they wanna take me out for shits and grins

·
Registered
786 Posts
Spent the weekend in Montreal... and HOLY shit do motorists kill each other..... fuckin KUDOS to the guy who rode his R6 with his girl on the back downtown on St. Catherine street.... damn I am missing my bike.... for now, all I can do is honk the horn... and point to my brain when I see people doin stupid shit :comp

·
Registered
304 Posts
trust me guys i would ve loved to save the lock....it was one of those times when you just react.....but at the same time i live in minnesota and we dont have a high rate of freeway killing from guns........so in my case i was not worried other than getting ran the [email protected]#$ over..........plus if it would have been a badass looking guy i might have not thought to do that but it was just some pencil neck with some attitude. :twisted:

·
Registered
963 Posts
From reading the subject I thought you got a massive case of diarrhea from riding your bike too long. Sorta like montezuma's revenge or saddam's last revenge.

·
Registered
46 Posts
how did this?

How did this post go from a riders payback weapon against bad drivers, to "toots", "montezuma's revenge" and "sadamm's revenge"?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
oliverclothesov said:
what i just did the other week....it was a little spendy now that i think about it BUT it got this guys attention...i just happened to have a front disc lock in my pocket that found its way into my left hand and magically broke this dudes side window as he tried to squeeze me out. he was not a happy camper needless to say and chased me thru traffic. that didnt last long....im still waiting for the pd to show up for that shit........maybe not, dont think i gave him enug time to get my plate no's :twisted:
dude that is freakin awesome....i think i'm gonna go pick me up a disc lock tomorrow :FU

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I've heard of using lug nuts... They are harder to prove they came from you. :twisted: speacking of them, I need to go pick some up..

Also if possible I would aim for the radiator... Nothing like making them break down in the middle of highway. :twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts