Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RideSmart school (www.ridesmart.info) is hosting a track day on Feb 11 (their season opener).
It will be at MSR in Cresson, TX.
1.7mi track in CC direction. Tons of fun.
Food provided the night before and on day of event as well. Same for drink.
They also have a track photographer who can take kick arse shots. You can also get a vid of your riding. All levels are welcome (A - beginner, B - intermediate, C - advanced). Also, Ty Howard has his race school there as well. I am sure many know who Ty is. Last September, we got a chance to hang out with Ben Spies, who is friends with Ty, and showed up for a track day with us all (he wasn't riding, but it was real nice to get a chance to speak with him and just hang out).

I have attended these guys' track days and really enjoy their atmosphere. So who of you are coming? Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mojo said:
March 22 I will be at TWS in Level 4 with ridesmart.
you following me mojo? LOL

Thought I saw your post somewhere. Great. I hope to be there too. It will be just before my bday, and hope wifie will get me a track day riding present :nocontrol

I still hope to make Feb 11 too.

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
ciaka said:
you following me mojo? LOL

Thought I saw your post somewhere. Great. I hope to be there too. It will be just before my bday, and hope wifie will get me a track day riding present :nocontrol

I still hope to make Feb 11 too.
Lol I might be on a few forums around the net and I post some on MH.

Hopefully you get your track riding present before the march 22nd track day. I wish I could do the Feb 11th but this College thing is kind of getting in the way of my track addiction so I can only do weekend trackdays.

I am hoping to finish getting my suspension dialed in before March 22nd if I can sneak a trackday in at MSR Houston.

I will make sure I introduce myself at the march 22nd event.

Lucky for us though Texas has 4 trackday orgs now to feed the addiction.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mojo said:
Lucky for us though Texas has 4 trackday orgs now to feed the addiction.
Yup. No kidding.
As a matter of fact just checked the pricing on RideSmart for registration, and MSR is $100.00. Can't believe how cheap these guys are going. Used to be like $130 or so. Even then, it was cheaper than any other place.

I am trying to see if they have a frequent rider program, something like 'if you go to so many events you get the next one free' or something like that.
That would be a good one. If I find out more, I will let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts