Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there was a specific type of boots or shoes made for riding street bikes? I have a great pair of comp 5 boots which I wear when I ride my off road dirt bike. Their great and they prevent you from breaking your feet or ankles if you fall. I know they dont make boats like that for street bikes, but do they make any type of boats or shoes that accomplish the same thing for street bikes?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I got myself a pair of Teknic Freestyle boots for $90 at the stealership. They are VERY comfortable. I wear them for an hour ride to work then I wear them at work for a full 8 hour shift and an hour ride back home. No discomfort at all even when wearing them for that many hours.

They're over the ankle and pretty damn sturdy with the reinforcement ratchet buckle. They also have reinforced shifter areas.

For 90 bucks I'm very pleased. Of course there's better, more protective boots, but for the price these are hard to beat in my opinion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.