Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a dainese TH1 suit however i want something that is a little more convenient to ride in when i go to work and around town. I live in oregon so yes it rains too. The leather suit is more for days when i go out riding most of the day or on any sort of longer trips that aren't just around town to run errands. I was thinking about either the Fieldsheer Glen Scott jacket, and the manx pro pants, or the Tourmaster cortech jacket and pants. Any of you have either of these. I want the best protection that i can get, but leathers are meant to fit too tight over my work clothes. Any ideas/opinions? Are there any others that are better? not aerostitch though unfortunatly I don't have enough money for that.

·
Registered
39 Posts
MY friend rides in the joe rocket 2 pc razor suit its about 300 bucks He can fit his clothes under it easily. its seems like it would hold up pretty good

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
jeans, t-shirt, work clothes, the only thing i always wear is a pair of boots and my helmet for sure. I'm gettin a bostrom 2 piece soon i hope

·
Registered
409 Posts
newenough dot com has a killer pakage deal on a joe rocket 2 pce and some alpinstar boots that i'm gonna take advantage of soon as for fitting over clothes just order it a little big imo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts