Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good dealer that has reasonable prices on gear such as riding pants and boots? I know rideicon.com has some good stuff, but you have to order it through a dealer. Anyone know of a few good sources? All would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
www.newenough.com - best site ive seen for gear. return policy is outstanding and theyll do anything short of sending their firstborn to keep ya happy.

www.1888fastlap.com - theyve got great prices but one of the customer service dudes there is a complete prick. Also the selection is limited. only Kobe and FM. a few other manufacturers but not many.

www.ridegear.com - this is another favorite of mine. great prices and selection. check the clearance site, really good stuff.

www.denniskirk.com - Huge. had some trouble with an overnight order from them before, but they eventually fixed it after several days of bitching and letting them know i put a post up on a board that described how i felt about them.

www.chaparral-racing.com - kinda pricey, so ive never ordered from them. selection seems a little limited also.

Hope that helps ya out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts