Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Respect Krew
3,951 Posts
Any of the Scorpions are good helmets. EXO 400, EXO 700 or the EXO 1000 will all do the job at a reasonable price. The models have different features but if just a plain lid that will do the job is what you are looking for then any of these will be awesome.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so wht would be a decent helmet over the 200 dollar range cause my current helmet has bad ventalation casue it fogs up alot

·
Respect Krew
3,951 Posts
so wht would be a decent helmet over the 200 dollar range cause my current helmet has bad ventalation casue it fogs up alot
Fogging is something you will be fighting with every helmet. Until you get something like an Arai with the pinlock visor system. Which is on the higher end of the price scale.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So buying an aftermarket visor would reduce fogging. How are the visiblty of mirrored visors at night time?

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
depends on the opacity of the visor... my agv mirror was really hard to see out of at night... my shoei's isn't as bad

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
You can also go and buy those anti fog compounds for your shield. If its fogging up due to cooler temps, one that has a "winter mask" which essentially directs your breath down the mask, instead of letting it go all over the place, helps a lot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts