Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one in DFW Texas area ride. I am looking for a group to do some miles. I don't stunt or go speed crazy, but love to ride.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i live a little ways off in tyler but we could meet in between and have some fun riding. if its not to miserable this next weekend im up for it. i know dj lives in dfw area maybe he can ride wit us to. YEA! :party

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
10 day forcast is showing rain next Saturday, 20% Sunday. We will have to wait and see what happens. But I am good for meeting halfway and doing some riding.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
cool man ill keep watching the weather to. ill post here to see what we want to do later this week. i actually rode to burleson today. got back at 10:00 tonight. a wee bit nipply but not to bad. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
829 Posts
I am up in Plano, TX. So not to far off from you guys. I know next Saturday we are going to the Free Style Moto Cross. So if I ride, it will need to be early in the day.

-DJ1298

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
hey when does the moto cross thing start. i might wanna watch that to. ofcouse thats if its not raining. if its inside i might just drive my car. let me know some more info on that dj. thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
Click >>here<< for the details on the event.

I don't think we are going now. The only tickets left are in the corner of the arena. We sat there last year and couldn't really see much. You can still get tickets for the sides, but they want like $80!

-DJ1298

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
:scared damn thats a bunch of :bsflag 80 bucks for a ticket. these guys are crazy :screwy i dont think ill go either. well if it doesnt rain saturday we can always go and ride for ourselves. YEA!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well dman, this kinda sucks rain all weekend. what u doin next weekend. i dont have any plans then so if you re free lets ride around some. dj how bout u? let me know guys.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loki1313, well on Saturday I will be getting on a plane for Hawaii for 10 days of fun with the wife. I will be back after the third of Feb. so we will have to hook up for a ride some other time. I will check in with you on this thread week to week to see if we can get a ride together.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
well dman and dj. either of you good to ride sunday. let me know so i can get things planned. peace

or anyone else in the dallas area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts