Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have blue or chrome rims on their 2003 blue R6? Or can someone photoshop a picture of it so I could see?

·
Registered
829 Posts
If I had the chance, I would do my rims inteh candy chrome like these pics. Bikes 2 NV does it. They were posting on the board but haven't seen them in a while. Try e mailing [email protected]. Thats who sent me the pics. They can do blue and red and other colors.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
829 Posts
Here is the blue rim. It looks like powder coat, but shinny like chrome. Very nice.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
not bad lookin. i would do something like that, but again i would hate cleaning those wheels after every hard ride. dont want the brake dust to corrode those expensive wheels.

·
Registered
995 Posts
does the red fire transfer at the bottom fairing pull off? i'v seen a USA imported bike for sale over here,exactly the same as the top picture. but i like my bikes without transfers.had these daft bycicle reflectors on as well,that would have to go

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have the '03 Black w/ Red model, and I think it looks kinda ghetto guys, I don't know... it's rubbing me the wrong way, lol. I think I'd have to be a pretty trick rider to sport those things... agreed? Because if you're just cruising around, I don't know, just doesn't strike me well.

-Solace

Just my $.02 guys...

·
Registered
270 Posts
I prefer the stock rims. The colored ones aren't bad, but it's probably dificult to maintain (in terms of keeping the "bling"). Just my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts