Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I have recently purchased a 2014 r6 and I am experiencing sharp pain in my left shoulder blade and my neck. Back in india I used to drive a 250 cc motorcycle and have been riding for the past 16 years.

I am confused about the source of the pain- the riding position or the height of the clip ons..
I have done some basic research on the same on the Internet and come to know of helibars and lsl bars..

Have anyone in the forum experiened such a pain and how did you overcome it. I love riding very long distances and because of the pain I am not feeling enthusiastic about it.

I would appreciate if anyone of you could help me..
thanks in advance
Chandra

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Also look into Convertibars. All great products.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also look into Convertibars. All great products.
hi ridick..are the convertibars better than the spiegler lsl bars. I have seen the images on the net but couldn't find a local store that sells them. I would prefer a reliable and one that can withstand stress.. do I need to change the clutch cables, brake lines etc

with the LsL bars, the website says that we need to do some modification to the wind screen and they provide a new clutch cable for $ 630. I find it a bit expensive but I am ready of it can make all the difference.

any suggestions

@lopez95632 : thanks man, will definitely try it

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts