Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was looking at a thread below about the barkbuster?

I went to the Rizoma Motorcycle Accessories website

and saw this awesome looking mirror for R6

I always thought the ugliest parts on R6 are the mirrors

and I think I just found perfect one..

Anyone has experience with the Rizoma??

I think it's European, do they ship to USA?

hm... levers look nice too I really want them

what do you guys think?

http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/zoomCloseUp.cfm?IMG=/IMG/CloseUp/4_Yamaha_r6_2008_big.jpg

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
i have rizoma grips, bar ends, and res'. I have the rearset and oil cap on order. They are grade A. pjparts.com (in the u.s.a.) sells them for the best prices i've seen. They are European (I believe european). Never tried the levers as they only come in full length.

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
Seriously they all look really nice, and I really want everything they sell
do you live in US? how was shipping? how much did you have to pay?
Yes I live in the U.S. and I bought mine from CycleSector.com(a vendor here on the forum). I can say it took FOREVER to get them like over 2 months if i remember correctly? But as PremiumDrummer said PJ'sParts.com is a good source for them also. I got the folding pegs and the black carbon heel plates with mine so it pushed it over $500 shipped. they come standard with fixed pegs and silver carbon heel plates.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Yes I live in the U.S. and I bought mine from CycleSector.com(a vendor here on the forum). I can say it took FOREVER to get them like over 2 months if i remember correctly? But as PremiumDrummer said PJ'sParts.com is a good source for them also. I got the folding pegs and the black carbon heel plates with mine so it pushed it over $500 shipped. they come standard with fixed pegs and silver carbon heel plates.
you got your on a group buy didn't you? When I ordered my prior gear I received them in less then two weeks (and I'm in Canada). My order now will ship next week as they were out of oil caps.

·
R6 Junkie
2,534 Posts
you got your on a group buy didn't you? When I ordered my prior gear I received them in less then two weeks (and I'm in Canada). My order now will ship next week as they were out of oil caps.
Not a group buy, just a sale they had going on with Rizoma. They told me they were on backorder from Italy and that was what took so long? But a couple other places( PJ's included) had them in-stock and i would have had them in less than a week...so I dunno? But they were worth the wait.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Not a group buy, just a sale they had going on with Rizoma. They told me they were on backorder from Italy and that was what took so long? But a couple other places( PJ's included) had them in-stock and i would have had them in less than a week...so I dunno? But they were worth the wait.
oh okay, i must have read wrong in your pm that you sent me a while back.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I got the Limit Sport on my bike, LOVE em!

Yeah in some cases our distributor is out of stock on some stuff and waiting for them from Italy can take a while. We havent had that problem lately though, everything has arrived quickly from them.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
Hell I dunno know? I know it wasn't a "group" buy it was just a promo. they were having in Jan. of this year. I guess I had a brain fart and just said group buy?
who knows, no big deal, lol.

Either way, great products!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Rizoma = ridiculously over priced:fact...but ya get what ya pay for:fact

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Rizoma = ridiculously over priced:fact...but ya get what ya pay for:fact
^^^Truth

I wonder how much those mirrors are and how well they perform. I feel like there's someone on here who has em.

Yep. I wouldn't mind gettin em. If anyone knows what they cost that'd be cool to know.

I have Rizoma, I've got a slightly better view over stock but look 10X better:fact

1 - 18 of 18 Posts