Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after reading rjgs post....I must say that he what he said rings true...however...in addition to telling that person how much they mean to you...

Actions speak volumes more.

This is how I lost my wife. I loved her with everything I had...but found it so difficult being the man she wanted me to be.

So now...1.5 yrs. later...we barely talk or see one another. Actually...it is more because of me. ..due to it just becomes too hard for me to look at and speak with this woman whom I told before God and Family...that I would be her husband always.

We were excellent friends....but terrible lovers. We could finish eachother's sentences...but on an emotional level...we were opposits.
Thus...she fell out of love...and I am left shaking the memories that haunt my dreams

So what am I saying?? IMHO....COMMUNICATE.... Tell her how you feel...but make SURE you listen to how she feels. I have found that listening is just as important as telling them how you feel. Why? because telling them how you feel is not a fix all....SHOWING them is the only way.

I failed. But will never repeat that mistake again.

ck

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Damn man...sorry to hear that, and I can totally relate to those words...

My ex and I were soulmates, exactly the same in everything, likes/dislikes..knew what the other person would say/do/want...exactly the same in everything except 1 key thing...and that one thing we never talked about, or communicated with each other...an hence the word ex. It was lack of communication, and too much pride that took her love away.

Sorry to hear it, those are the hardest to lose.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
and who said motorcycle riders where a bunch of hard assed dudes! You pussies! :hehe

J/K guys. Its good that people feel comfortable enough in here to let these kinds of things out cuz life doesn't revolve soley around motorcycles. Hopefully everyone who reads these posts takes something away from them......

excuse me, i need a tissue.....I'm so verclemnt......talk amongst yourselves.........

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
penfold said:
cuz life doesn't revolve soley around motorcycles. ..
It does too...

hahahahahaha

just kidding,

To add my .02 into the mix.

I am married and I have learned that the key to happiness is exactly what ckmerc was talking about...

COMMUNICATE!!!!!

If something is on your mind let her know

If she lets you know something is on HER mind, then...

FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

LISTEN!!!!!!

You and your wife (and your kids if you got em) are your family and ALWAYS come first...

·
Registered
953 Posts
i've been with my g/f for about 2 years now and when she would get mad i'd just defend myself and argue back. now i just let her cry, state her point and say yeah i could/should have done yadayada. when the argument doesn't have to do with her period (lol) it helps to say you understand what she means and you'll work on it. cuts argu time a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts