1,910 Posts
Passing me on the back straight. :thumbdown :lmao
im sure they'll politely ask you to move to the side...:sing

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im sure they'll politely ask you to move to the side...:sing
lol. Yeah. That's the bad thing about Road Atlanta. Bunch of people that just go there for the back straight and park it in the corners.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL. Yea, that's a big bike track for sure. But I'll see you there in October w/ Nesba, Ramm. Can't make this one. I'll be at Barber on the 9th though with X-Act.
I'm skipping the Nesba date in October to hit up Barber. lol. I may come just to hang out and take some pictures at the nesba event since it's just down the road. Wish STT didn't go balls deep into AMP. They missed a lot of Road Atlanta events. :thumbdown

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
I'm skipping the Nesba date in October to hit up Barber. lol. I may come just to hang out and take some pictures at the nesba event since it's just down the road. Wish STT didn't go balls deep into AMP. They missed a lot of Road Atlanta events. :thumbdown
amp may not be open for a long time...

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
amp may not be open for a long time...
Yeh, they are no where close. Like I said, I just hope next season STT doesn't try to reserve AMP dates again. They dropped Road A for the most part just to pick up a lot of the AMP dates.

Last time I went by AMP they didn't even have construction vehicles out there. This was just a couple of weeks ago.

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
What date you going to Barber and who's hosting? STT or Nesba? More than likely, I'll be there too.

I've been following AMP's progress on Facebook, but yea, they won't be ready for trackdays till probably next year. Don't know why they thought it would be ready by March. STT dropped the ball on that one. They might as well take all the dates off their calendar this year.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What date you going to Barber and who's hosting? STT or Nesba? More than likely, I'll be there too.

I've been following AMP's progress on Facebook, but yea, they won't be ready for trackdays till probably next year. Don't know why they thought it would be ready by March. STT dropped the ball on that one. They might as well take all the dates off their calendar this year.
STT.

October 29th and 30th. Should be riding both days.

·
Shadow R6S
26 Posts
I'm hoping to get on the track soon, I'd like to come to Atlanta this weekend. How does it work if you just want to come check things out? Cost? Accessibility?

·
Shadow R6S
26 Posts
Yeah you can come hang out in the pits or venture to some of the corners and watch people get low low.

There is a $5.00 gate fee for anyone over 16.
Thanks Ramm, hopefully I'll be able to get away from my prego, cool to snap pics? Or is that frowned upon?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts