Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to Road Atlanta last weekend. Had an awesome time, took tons of PICS and figured, why not posting some info about it. I did some research before I took my trip but there was not much useful information about the track itself so I hope this will help somebody else on the future.

This basically shows PICS in order from all turns and the track itself.

Beginning on turn 1

And the entrance back to pits.

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice Jimmy! Wanna come back down south and play at Barber in August? :secret August 25 /26 with Nesba... :fact
I wish I could, Walt also mentioned it, but I have vacations plans already set up for the end of August. So hopefully we can set something up for Sept or Oct.

·
Banned
6 Posts
From the pictures, you want to get wayyyyyyy wider before turning into T7. If you go again, try to hang close to the curbing on the left, and let it fall in right around where the curbing ends. Get your head around to a spot near the Mazda bridge, and give it hell!

Great pics!

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the pictures, you want to get wayyyyyyy wider before turning into T7. If you go again, try to hang close to the curbing on the left, and let it fall in right around where the curbing ends. Get your head around to a spot near the Mazda bridge, and give it hell!

Great pics!
Yeah. Those PICS were from the begining of day one. It got better with time and I was doing as you said. However I did not consider taking as reference the bridge. Hopefully I'll remember whenever I go back

·
Derp
1,308 Posts

Great pics!
I can't get away from you! :lmao

·
Premium Member
202 Posts

Great pics!
haha! like you would know........:poke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts