Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new to this forum but have been riding for years. I'm starting to get frustrated with the condition of our roads! Riding a motorcycle is dangerous enough to begin with. top that off with lousy patch jobs, craters and a ton of other things wrong with the road. Damn I'm tired of it! Just wanted to vent alittle after a long ride today.:thumbdown

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
The roads in my area are especially bad this spring due to the bad winter we had. Still a lot of sand/gravel/shit everywhere in addition to all of the pot holes that now exist.

Be safe and watch out.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Once you go track, you never go back. :fact

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in PA. Never been to the track. I only have one sport bike and guess Ihave always been nervous to wreck. Lol.

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
I hear ya on this one, I'm from Boston. You would think with the amount we pay in taxes, our roads would be better, fcuk, some are still COBBLESTONE!!!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
fcuk you guys, come to northern wisconsin! We dont have any good roads! Even are highways are terrbile. Horrible patch jobs, 3 inch wide cracks... Even the roads that were just paved last year are already shit. They redid like 10 miles of highway last year and before summer was over it had already heaved in over a dozen places.

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you have hemroids, texas is the place to be! :secret

was there a few months ago visiting famaily, holy shit not one bump

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
fcuk you guys, come to northern wisconsin! We dont have any good roads! Even are highways are terrbile. Horrible patch jobs, 3 inch wide cracks... Even the roads that were just paved last year are already shit. They redid like 10 miles of highway last year and before summer was over it had already heaved in over a dozen places.
You have Road America. Argument invalid.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts