Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are any of you going to be there? I signed up to go for saturday but due to the hurricane it got moved to sunday. Just wondering if any one else will be there. It would be nice to meet some locals out there. :toocool:

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
Ill be there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what day will you be there? I'm assuming Sunday. I've never been to Roebling so this is all new to me. Not to mention this will be only my second trackday so dont mind if I have a whole lot of questions.

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
This is going to be my first trip to roebling too so... But feel free to ask if you have any questions

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
no this is going to be the first.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm just trying to get some info on them and what kind of trackday they run. Like I said earlier this will be only my second one so I'm hoping to go out there and have some decent CRs. we'll see I guess

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
where you at man? just had dinner with nate and a few of the others. good times for sure.

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
gates open at 7, riders meeting at 8, nate said sometime before the riders meeting.

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
where are you staying at?

·
Registered
763 Posts
I wish I had leathers and the monies to go to this

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
had a blast out there. Isaac.. tell your wife the video was much shorter than I thought. I can still post it and send you the link. Overall learned a lot and popped my knee-dragging cherry today. Thanks to all that offered advice and got me to trust the tires, bike and myself.

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
ill let her know, thanks

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
had a blast out there. Isaac.. tell your wife the video was much shorter than I thought. I can still post it and send you the link. Overall learned a lot and popped my knee-dragging cherry today. Thanks to all that offered advice and got me to trust the tires, bike and myself.
Good to hear man. :toocool:

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
Hey Angel, can you post it somewhere?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Angel, can you post it somewhere?
working on it now, Its a 16 minute video in HD so I'm going to edit it to make it shorter. I thought I got good video while following her but it turns out I forgot to put the SD card in the camera for that session. I still managed to follow her for a lap. but it was the end of the session. better than nothing I guess. I'll post it here when its done

1 - 20 of 32 Posts