Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jessica Simpson will be public enemy #1 if The Boys get beat...

This is the same BS he pulled last year...

He has not had a good game since he started messing around this girl and she isn't all that... :banned:

You get 11.5 million signing bonus and thats all you come back with. :banned:

·
Registered
872 Posts
she was at a bunch of games this year and he played fine. You cowboy fans need to stop blaming Jessica Simpson for your choker QB

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
I agree with KRL0215, if the Cowboy's lose it's cuz they suck...not cuz Jessica is sitting at the game with Romo's number in pink.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'm not a Cowboys fan... but if they suck, then every other NFC team sucks worse than them...

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
Yeah, you guy cant make excuses for Homo... He is a choke artist, did you all learn last year?

·
Custom User Title
696 Posts
It doesn't matter what Romo does, because Favre and the Pack are taking it all the way!

As for the Patriots...

They cheat. Enough said. DQ and 0-16. No playoffs, no records, go home and don't come back until you can play the game legit.

·
Registered
186 Posts
DealsGapR6 said:
It doesn't matter what the Romo does, because Favre and the Pack are taking it all the way!

As for the Patriots...

They cheat. Enough said. DQ and 0-16. No playoffs, no records, go home and don't come back until you can play the game legit.
Maybe if the Favre does go all the way he will retire already!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Win or lose, any of them are still making more than me, playing a game...and if he can do that, bang Jessica Simpson, and have everyone talk about him....and still make millions LOSING...he is doing something right...just like all the rest of them.

What a wonderfully corrupt society.

·
Custom User Title
696 Posts
hotmomma23 said:
Maybe if the Favre does go all the way he will retire already!
I hope he does retire on top of his game. That's the only way to end a career like that. Same goes for Rossi, Schumacher, Woods, or any other athletes that have a career that outstanding.

!Ron said:
im rooting for the packs cause farve really deserves the ship, but as for the pats cheating your reaching cause NOT one team doesnt cheat, pats just got caught.
I'll believe it when there's proof. Until then, it sounds like a great way for Patriots fans to justify what their team did. It's like being back in grade school when little Billy gets caught cheating on a test, and his justification is "Timmy did it too!". Any team that cheats should be DQ'd across the board at least for that season. I lost a lot of respect for the NFL when they chose the easy way out rather than handling the situation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
DOWN WITH THE COWBOYS! T.O. and Romo the Homo are over rated. As far as the Pats, they should have had to give up the win over Jets, thier pride and ego is more valuable then some cash. The Pack...not a Farve fan, but I woudn't care if they won. The Giants...can't stand Eli, he's not a good quarterback, he is only good 50% of the time, and that doesn't cut it. Burress bails his ass out every 3rd down cuz he's 5ft taller than everyone else out there. But I will sure as hell be rooting for them against the Cowgirls! I would love to see the Colts take it again, cuz Payton is a stand up guy. Would love to see the Chargers take if because L.T. is a real class act, on and off the field. I have no feelings about the seahawks. And I am really rooting for the Jags, they are one of those teams that no one pays much attention too, even though they are a good team....So pretty much anyone but the Pats, the Cowboys, or the Giants, and I am calling it a good season, lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
these is no reason they shouldn't win...

·
Custom User Title
696 Posts
!Ron said:
lol @ your ignorance. if we follow your logic 1/2 if not more team throughout the world would be DQed (esp highschool, college ball).
For the sake of argument lets assume there is a rampant cheating problem in the NFL. Do you propose that the problem be ignored rather than solved? It's the same problem our "justice" system has in this country. There are no punishments for crimes, so crime continues on an overwhelming scale. Bring back public execution in town square and it will be a great deterrent. The same thing works for football. Disqualify the patriots from any progress they stand to make this season, and the likelyhood of any team cheating from that point on is reduced. The slap on the wrist simply encourages more teams to follow suit, since there is no penalty when caught.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts