Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

rossi paintjob/sticker kit

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeffsy 
#1 ·
I would be really interested if anyone knows where I could get rossi's stickers to put on my R6. I want to try a paintjob/sticker combo to get the bike close to rossi's motogp.

I peeled the stock stickers, getting the tank resprayed, I am also ordering a new cowling from a recent accident. A friend at the motorcycle shop has all the tools necessary for the painting and his work looks pretty good.

any advice before going into a large paintjob would be helpful!

thanks

#4 ·
stickers

I found a site in here in Italy that has stickers for every team out there. I have to research some more to find it.. I think price was like 135 for exact replica, not GO!!! like on ebay

Found it: http://www.carpimoto.it/channel/Lang_EN/Chan_41/Brand_4/Bike_406.htm

The Euro is about $1 usd=.88 euro cents
to figure out use the equation (price X 1.12)

#5 ·
this link you gave me is perfect. I like how it has where all the decals are located.

I am going to order the kit soon and I will post pics as I am doing the bike.

Anyone have an idea as to how much it will cost to have the stickers on the tank removed and resprayed?

for the 46 in the front, I guess what i'll do is put it over the windscreen, and then cut the sticker on the edge of the windscreen so I can removed it without ripping the stickers up.

Any other advice before I get ready to do the sticker job?

thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.