1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
^Hopefully, I kinda expect it when you used to ride crap bikes then you switch over to the messiah, it will take some getting used to.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I think it YEA! that everything Yamaha gives Rossi & Edwards has the same colors & decals as their race bikes.....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
anybody notice the headlights on the snowmobiles are the same as the older generation r1's? YEA!

also, edwards has said that the m1 shouldn't have a huge problem down the straights compared to the hondas...

apparently the new m1 is completely new. the engine was shaved down 30mm, new cowlings, and new other things. the bike is supposedly pretty much brand new all around.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i read recently in some UK sportbike magazine, either two or sportbikes... that edwards was getting better lap times then rossi on the M1. Edwards was using the same setup as rossi too, didn't even have any settings changed.

this year should be interesting... if edwards keeps the sticky side down, he may give rossi a run for his money.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
deltaonex said:
anybody notice the headlights on the snowmobiles are the same as the older generation r1's? YEA!

also, edwards has said that the m1 shouldn't have a huge problem down the straights compared to the hondas...

apparently the new m1 is completely new. the engine was shaved down 30mm, new cowlings, and new other things. the bike is supposedly pretty much brand new all around.
post the CERacing linky where he says that

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man, I searched all over GP...must have been a member only thing huh? ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
In La now,

Suge,

The bike is definately better then last years bike. Haven't really sized it up with the others 100%. Been close enough to tell we are not going to have a big problem down the straights. Bike handling is excellent and it will only get better at this next test.

Chuck,

Sorry man, can't say he's happier, but it is a new challenge. That in itself will keep Troy strong. He's a fighter and won't let the RCV get the better of him if he has anything to do with it.

OK gotta go, plane is boarding.

Adios,

Colin
http://www.ceracing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5532&sid=1b27acebe239a4a320a7b0c52211b011

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hehe...nice vid!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts