Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
R6 Champ edition 361/1000
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of my friends have been using Rotella for years and now its time for me to change the oil on mine. They are telling me how great it is and how its been incredibly good to them.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Please, find a heavy door, stick your testicles in the jamb, and slam it fcukoff hard 10 times in succession for not using the search for an oil question that a) has been answered to death, and b) is about fcuking Rotella which drags the Rotella cockwombles out of the woodwork to tell you how awesome a $25 oil change with diesel oil is and that its JASO M rated. Whoopty-fcuking-doo.

:laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
it's diesel oil.

buy amsoil or motul, and never worry about running your engine into the ground.
I was with you till you said AmsOil. The only time I utter the name AmsOil is when i drink to much and shit my pants. "well, i amsoiled and need new pants."

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
I heard canola is better.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Real riders use Nutella or Johnson and Johnson's

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone with a real non-sarcastic idiotic answer?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Maybe someone should use the search button or possibly research the 1,000+ threads about oil.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Maybe someone should use the search button or possibly research the 1,000+ threads about oil.
Or check out the threads on it on the R6F FB page....

:sing

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have but most answers that come up are similar to the ones you ****s are providing

·
Under your mom's house
4 Posts
Type "Rotella" into the search bar. You will get ten pages of threads. You can go to literally and sportbike forum as this topic has been beaten to death.

Actually, Its a sub topic of a topic. Both of which have been beaten to death...

·
Formerly UnknownResource
490 Posts
KY. With that tingly shit.

I've used T6 on my last 2 oil changes. Motor hasn't blown yet. Gonna try Motul next to see if I notice a difference.

sent while on the move

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I have but most answers that come up are similar to the ones you ****s are providing
Are you always this big of a non-searching self important cunt?

Type "Rotella" into the search bar. You will get ten pages of threads. You can go to literally and sportbike forum as this topic has been beaten to death.

Actually, Its a sub topic of a topic. Both of which have been beaten to death...
This. Between Rotella and AmsOil, I think there is enough out there to keep a dipshit reading for months.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
KY. With that tingly shit.

I've used T6 on my last 2 oil changes. Motor hasn't blown yet. Gonna try Motul next to see if I notice a difference.

sent while on the move
I prefer astroglide, easier cleanup.

·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i gave you a legit answer.
And i appreciate it, thanks I'm just looking for people who had used it or are using it now. all the searches end up talking about other oils aside from rotella

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts