Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
riding in a two lane road an suv pulls out causing me to swerve. a mile down the road we both catch the red light. she rolls down the window and yells "you were driving 70 in a 45 you asshole"

instead of asking to see her radar gun I revved up a bit as she was ready to start yapping some more. light turned green. the end.

best part was a bumper sticker having "pray ...." something, forgot what but it was something earthly.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
probly what i would of done too. you just cant get through to those kind of people... aka know it alls, those who are always right, and "bow down to me for i am king/queen"

could be a dick back with a couple ball bearings in the windshield, but its wouldnt really change anything

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
lol man that must have felt great to just cut her off with a high rev..lol if it was a dude i woulda put those carbon fibered knuckles to good use:eek5

·
The guy your mother loves
1,930 Posts
I would find a way to connect the dots between my boot and her A$$

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I woulda punched that mirror right off...

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
I woulda punched that mirror right off...
:YEA

i was riding with my uncle last summer and some asshole in a BMW about ran us both over, we caught a light and my uncle done some chuck norris type shit to this guys passenger mirror it was funny to watch

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
i LOL'ed at the title of this thread for some reason haha

·
Ballin'
1,036 Posts
lol man that must have felt great to just cut her off with a high rev..lol if it was a dude i woulda put those carbon fibered knuckles to good use:eek5
Titanium works pretty well too and you don't have to worry about chipping the clear coat... Haha. I'd be afraid of ruining the c/f. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
:YEA

i was riding with my uncle last summer and some asshole in a BMW about ran us both over, we caught a light and my uncle done some chuck norris type shit to this guys passenger mirror it was funny to watch
Saddam Hussein was not found hiding in a "hole." Saddam was roundhouse-kicked in the head by Chuck Norris in Kansas, which sent him through the earth, stopping just short of the surface of Iraq. :lmao
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i think a few cuss words and a broken mirror, ding in a door, or a marble to the windshield would let her know its extremely uncool to intentionally cut a motorcycle off because your a self centered cunt.

i probably would have just called the cops on her and said some shit like:

this crazy bitch just cut me off in an SUV and was giving me the finger for no reason. we pulled up to a light and she told me she was going to run me over because she hates motorcycle riders, she sounded like she may have been drinking. i had to turn off the road because i was afraid she was going to hit me with her vehicle and she was threatening to hurt me.

give the cops her last known path and license plate and hope she gets pulled over.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
:nocontrol :stupic :lmao

1 - 20 of 28 Posts