Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

When your speedin and you see Cop Light Behind you...

• You pull-over

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • You drop gears and run

Votes: 10 16.1%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*old people, please disregard this post. You've somewhere along the way lost the meaning of sport bikes. Please go to the nearest HD dealership and trade your bike in*

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Noob with an 08 R6....

Just what we need to keep the steriotype alive

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Noob with an 08 R6....

Just what we need to keep the steriotype alive
wow, you shouldn't call people noobs when you don't personally know their riding history. Makes you look very un-informed

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and is stereotype...see...un-informed

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Buddy the only person un-informed in this forum is the noob starting a thread about running from the police.

I hate the fact the you live in the state of FL.

Makes us all look like @ss backward hicks.

Thanks for that!

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
You must mean "it's" you mite want to make sure your corrections are correct

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah, but I have been wondering why I seem to just loose 23 buck every month......i really need to look into that

·
Registered
196 Posts
so lets answer his question and get on with our lives. if you don't run, say so. thats all he was asking. now i agree with everyone who says its a stupid idea, but he wasn't asking that. christ. now we're not only making fools of the sportbike community, we're making fools of the online community as well.

·
Kasanova
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so lets answer his question and get on with our lives. if you don't run, say so. thats all he was asking. now i agree with everyone who says its a stupid idea, but he wasn't asking that. christ. now we're not only making fools of the sportbike community, we're making fools of the online community as well.
I completely agree, I was just curious. if you don't like the thread, by all means don't participate, and i'm sorry you feel such. I only wanted to see the numbers

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Its not that your thread is useless and nobody wants to answer...Your dumbass attitude just makes someone want to punch you through your screen.

If you werent completely retarded you would of just said "Would you guys run or pull over"? Instead you aim for retarded and say sport bikes are made for young kids to run from police and made to be ridden full throttle everywhere you go. You probably own those new sandals too...sweet

A lot of people here have run before yes, but i bet the majority would pull over or would now pull over. Me being one of them to pull over. Its stupid to run and i know this for a fact when i was given a $1,200 ticket for bein a f***in idiot...You've got a much better chance to state your case or to have a minimal fine if you just pull over versus running cause when they get you theres no dealing. And i'll go ahead and take a stab in the dark and say that you run everytime...I'm lookin forward to your "i wrecked" post or "i was pulled over for evading"

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
yet another reason to use of birth control

at least he'll take himself out of the gene pool before he has a chance to reproduce
(if he hasn't already)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Its not that your thread is useless and nobody wants to answer...Your dumbass attitude just makes someone want to punch you through your screen.

If you werent completely retarded you would of just said "Would you guys run or pull over"? Instead you aim for retarded and say sport bikes are made for young kids to run from police and made to be ridden full throttle everywhere you go. You probably own those new sandals too...sweet

A lot of people here have run before yes, but i bet the majority would pull over or would now pull over. Me being one of them to pull over. Its stupid to run and i know this for a fact when i was given a $1,200 ticket for bein a f***in idiot...You've got a much better chance to state your case or to have a minimal fine if you just pull over versus running cause when they get you theres no dealing. And i'll go ahead and take a stab in the dark and say that you run everytime...I'm lookin forward to your "i wrecked" post or "i was pulled over for evading"
100% agree

1 - 20 of 43 Posts