Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you at?

I'm trying peeps to do night rides with....
I'm located in Antelope and love riding down to Folsom cuz they have awesome roads there!!!

So if youre interested post here.

· Registered
192 Posts
i live in sac now if i can just get my damn bike already id be in business! no but when i finally do aquire my r6 i will be sure to be lookin for a group of local riders to meet up with for night rides. and yes folsom is an incredible place to do night rides

· Live Fast...Ride Faster..
235 Posts
Hello, I'm staying in Roseville now and always down to ride...
when /where ?

· Registered
370 Posts
Im down in Fairfield/Suisun City and once I get more comfortable on the bike (just got it a week ago) I might shoot up that way to go for a ride. My buddy here in Fairfield also just picked up a 07.

· Team: Teletubby racing
20,975 Posts
T-1 lives around here....you can't miss him, if you smell bacon, you know he's around the area.....besides his calorie intake he's a nice guy if you feed him fritters:fact

· Registered
3 Posts
I live in antelope also.You will usually find me hangin out at the starbucks behind arco on the corner of Walerga n Elverta. you will see my 07 charcoal R6. My boys and I ride all the time.Always looking forward to meeting other riders.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.