Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i called the shop today to see if my bike was done. they're still waiting on 1 gear to come in so they can put everything back together. theyre still hoping to have it done this weekend, but its not looking good for the home team.

i was SO hoping to get it back this saturday!! i just hope i remember where the shifter is when i get it back. :jerkit ive been bikeless for nearly 2 months of summer now, and it blows the big one.

·
Registered
963 Posts
shit, I thought I had it bad because i have to drop off my bike at the shop tonight and pick it up tomorrow. losing 2 to 3 hours of riding time...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I know the feeling bro'. I had my bike away from me for 1 month. It got lonely.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks fellas, it does suck.

i think ive joined every possible R6 related forum out there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
well if it makes you feel any better i am a part of this r6 forum, some ezboard r6 forum, r6riders, kawiforums, cbr600rr forum, and one more that i don't remember off of the top of my head. But i did that just so that i could get as much input as possible from all of the different owners out there and compare all of that information with the other stuff that I have found (I just want to make sure that I buy the bike that suits me the best and what better way then to get all of the opinions) oh yeah...as soon as my student loans transfer companies (already aproved i just have to wait for the check and verification from them) then I am going to buy a bike. It is going to be a.......a.............a.....................a...yeah you gussed it a kawisa, jk an R6 hopefully in 1 or 2 weeks. :rant it sucks waiting.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad you decided on the R6 instead of the Duck, especially if youre a student. if youve got money to blow the duck wouldve been awesome, if nothing else purely for the fact that not many people have one. im all about being one of a kind :pimp

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i dont get to rid for the next four days and im already havin withdraws dammit. somone ship me some smack so i can calm down dammit :mrgreen:

·
Registered
836 Posts
I took my bike around the neighborhood tonight when I got home from work.

You should see the looks I get from people. It's like I'm cornholing their daughters or something. :roll:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
RockyR6 said:
I took my bike around the neighborhood tonight when I got home from work.

You should see the looks I get from people. It's like I'm cornholing their daughters or something. :roll:
u mean your not cornholing them, dammit i knew i was doin something wrong :mrgreen:

·
Registered
50 Posts
That sucks man. Hopefully you'll get your bike back soon. My bike's been in the shop for almost 2 months now so I know the feeling.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
In the last 2 weeks I've been on my bike a total of 3 days.
First I was on a business trip to Washington DC, then I come back and it's raining, then I get to ride it for one day. That put me over the 600Mile mark. Take it into the shop, they keep it for 3 days, then I get it back and its raining, and that's the story. Either I'm way, or its been raining... it sucks... The forecast for this week, rain. Wednesday looks promising.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts