Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13 R1 Street/07 R6 Track
384 Posts
I had read of some issues with the Samco and Oetiker clamp kits so I just went with the OEM clamps and I've had zero issues. I know that doesn't necessarily help you but, thought I would throw in my $0.02 based on my research.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the Samco kit and clamps with no problems. But if they're backing out on you, I would look into changing them like mentioned. Tbolts are the best.

KWS 636cc Level 3 fully built motor, custom web cams, graves adj. sprockets, APE tensioner, YEC high pressure oil pump, YEC valve springs and retainers, brand new exhaust valves, custom C350 maraging steel DLC coated wrist pins, custom fuel system running only 4 Injector Dynamics ID850's, Fuelab fuel pressure regulator, return line added, and all powered by a MoTeC M800 computer, with AIM MXL digital dash, MoTeC shift light module, flex fuel sensor to run ethanol, Silver carrozzeria Tri-R's with Pirelli Diablo Corsa's for the street, and a Gold set with Pirelli Diablo Superbike Slicks for the track, Sitta bronze hard anodized GP sprocket, Sato rearset and other goodies, Rizoma Grips and brake reservoir, AGV C5 Levers, Ohlin TTX36, FP Racing/Galfer custom powder coated wave rotors, Spiegler brake lines, Armour Bodies Race Fairings with fresh paint and Decals, and the list goes on. So many people to thank for getting the bike here, you all know who you are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.