Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sonoma track day February 23 & 24 Roll Call!

I am stoked about PTT coming out with the 2013 schedule. I will be attending the SAT/SUN track day at Sonoma on February 23rd and 24th. I'm going up from Monterey, CA. If anyone in the area is going and needs to carpool let me know. I have room for one more bike in the back of the truck. More if someone has a trailer. Splitting gas is always easier than going yourself.

So who else is going?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
And it begins!

Don't think ill make this date though. Last year their opener was only 150!
Was it Sonoma for $150? If so that's amazing, although 2 days for $350 is pretty close. Last year z2's opener was 2 days at buttonwillow for $200. That was a good deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,823 Posts
I would but I ride with Keigwins at the Track. I havent ridden PTT since it changed hands.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
You need a trailer and hitch homie! We carry to much crap to track weekends not to haha.
I know it bro, but the tow hitch is too damn expensive to be installed, but I'll get it when I really need it, close to the trackday is when I'll get it installed. $350 for the two day trackday and $600 for a tow hitch installed....ouch!!!! Still have to rent trailer, get gas and the rest of the $$$ :nono

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Holy crap that's expensive!!! Damn. If you were closer I'd just say I'd swoop you but thunder hill is in the complete opposite direction. You could always rent a truck. But then again its going to be a v8.
tell me about it. Just the labor for the install is $255 :eek5

I'll see if I can truck/trailer pool with someone to get upto T-Hill this year. I know I'll make it there, just dont know how often I will.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I'll see if I can truck/trailer pool with someone to get upto T-Hill this year. I know I'll make it there, just dont know how often I will.
I'm down, as long as it is on the weekend. I like Thunder hill a lot. As far as hauling, I can fit one more bike in my truck. I have seating for two more people, single cab w/bench seat. So with a trailer, I could carry three people and all the bikes. One day I'll upgrade to one of those fancy 4 door trucks, but it's old school for now.

This could work out. The guy I used to go to the track with is stationed in Texas now, and I don't have any other friends in Monterey to ride with. So it would be nice to have someone share the burden of diesel. I plan on riding Sonoma, T-hill, Laguna Seca, and Buttonwillow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts