Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*WARNING* THIS STORY MAY BE TOO COOL FOR SOME BRAHS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

A 20 year old kid I work with heard I was buying an r6. He says how he thinks they are "slow," and that I "should get a 1000cc." I decide he doesn't know what he's talking about and find something else to do.

He later comes back and tells me how sick his ''bike'' is, and how it has an aftermarket exhaust, rims, suspension, turn signals, etc. So I ask what he rides. He says he rides a red r1, and explains how fast it is, and how he loves the torque around town. I'm like "sick dude, where is it?" I don't see it in the parking lot.

Then he pointed out the little beauty. I was speechless...

http://imageshack.us
It was a GMW r1...:nono
At a whopping 49cc's, I couldn't begin to imagine the torque.
I couldn't stop laughing, especially once he started to explain how it looked so much like a bike from the rear.
One thing I noticed, the lights copy the r6. Third eye and all.

So at the end of the day, he gets on the "bike" with his 3/4 helmet, leather jacket, scarf and aviators and rides off. I almost died.

The end

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
*WARNING* THIS STORY MAY BE TOO COOL FOR SOME BRAHS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* x 2 :)
Lol I saw a guy on a scooter on the highway (clearly DUI victim) so I rode up to him.. In a full Dainese suit.. tucked.. doing 30 mph in a 50 racing him. The old dude about fell off the damn thing because he was laughing so hard. Gave him the thumbs up for the great race and took off. Not to mention a school bus was next to me. Perfect.

You should have asked him to stunt

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*WARNING* THIS STORY MAY BE TOO COOL FOR SOME BRAHS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* x 2 :)
Lol I saw a guy on a scooter on the highway (clearly DUI victim) so I rode up to him.. In a full Dainese suit.. tucked.. doing 30 mph in a 50 racing him. The old dude about fell off the damn thing because he was laughing so hard. Gave him the thumbs up for the great race and took off. Not to mention a school bus was next to me. Perfect.

You should have asked him to stunt
LMAO that's epic

·
Hanging in there.
197 Posts
At first I was like :lmao
But then... :nono

1 - 9 of 9 Posts