Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my scorpio alarm installed with the purchase of my bike which was back in march. it's all good and stuff 'cept for the fact that i don't use some of the features to full extent. I.E. the perimeter sensor b/c it goes off way to easy even with settings tweaked..... but once in awhile i'll have this problem with the remote. i usually keep it in my pocket and sometimes when i pull it out- it "resets" itself. like i'll pull it out- try to unequip the alarm but the screen will go blank then suddenly turn back on with the time incorrect and the "alarm equipped" not lit up. so it makes it look like the bike alarm is unequipped but it really is. i press the un-equip button and it unequips the alarm just fine.

basically--- is anybody else having a weird time with the remotes or is it just me?!?!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I had the backlight stop working on two pagers and I'm on my third one now. This third one seems to be different than the first two and it's lasted a lot longer, so hopefully I won't have any more problems.

You should call the guys at Scorpio. They were really great when I called them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday. Worked great, had to fine tune the perimeter settings a little, it was too sensitive. The remote seems to be working like it should. You might want to check the battery for resetting by itself, it maybe low on juice or battery not sitting right, just a suggestion. I still need to figure out where to tap into the ignition to use the remote ignition kill. I also lock the buttons out before I put it in my pocket (#4 for 2 second).

:cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts