Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr Inkredibul
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Scorpion Stinger Leather Jacket (White) - $50

Sold my R6 and picked up another bike which is also white which means I cannot wear a white jacket lol. The description of this jacket is below. It is lightly used and has multiple pockets and removable liner. ORIGINALLY $450.

It's Size XXL but fits more like an XL. $50 includes shipping.

Item Description
Scorpion's top-line sportbike biased upper-body protection system is taper cut for a snug, wind resistant fit and maximum clean aerodynamic penetration. Full leather powerstretch waist panels and Terramid Kevlar stretch panels in non-abrasion arm and neck areas ensure a great fit. Constructed of (1.2-1.4mm) race-weight leather and bristling with all the great Scorpion features; you're looking at a lifelong relationship.

Item Details
- Matte, titanium-tanned, drum-dyed, top-grain, race-weight (1.2-1.4mm) leather aero-dimpled on the shoulders with unique asymmetrical tattoo-inspired, screened graphics and embroidered trim.

- Full-flow perforated leather provides maximum cooling in hot weather, and a removable KwikWick Thermoliner deals with cool conditions.

- Race-fit tapered silhouette powerstretch waist panels and Terramid® Kevlar® stretch panels keep the fit snug and aero and a belt loop at the waist provides optional hookup to jeans.

- CE-approved ventilated armor guards all critical impact areas while it lets heat and sweat escape.

- Exo-Stitch safety seams in critical areas and proven YKK zippers are designed to complete their mission in even worst-case scenarios.

·
Teach me the track!
72 Posts
Can i get pictures of the back and elbows as well? Also, what is your height and weight out of curiosity... Just trying to figure out if it will fit. If you can supply those, I'd be willing to pick that up.

·
Mr Inkredibul
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i get pictures of the back and elbows as well? Also, what is your height and weight out of curiosity... Just trying to figure out if it will fit. If you can supply those, I'd be willing to pick that up.
Pics have been updated. I am 6'1" and 200lbs but I look more like 180 lbs. I wear 16 1/2" neck shirts with 35/36 inch sleeves. Basically I am tall and lanky. I have a very low percentage of body fat with dense muscle lol. Hopefully that all helps with sizing.

·
Teach me the track!
72 Posts
Damn OP, thanks for the quick update. Everything would be perfect for me except for the sleeves :/. Im about 4 inches too short haha. Sorry man, i was really hoping it would fit because thats a steal and looks like its brand new! GLWS

·
Mr Inkredibul
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn OP, thanks for the quick update. Everything would be perfect for me except for the sleeves :/. Im about 4 inches too short haha. Sorry man, i was really hoping it would fit because thats a steal and looks like its brand new! GLWS
Dang! Do you have broad shoulders? Are you wider or slender like me?

·
Teach me the track!
72 Posts
I'm slender as well haha, but broad shoulders at the same time. 6 ft 195, but it's muscle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts