Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
adobo said:
can you send me the proce for the gb. thanks
Big Deezul is a cool guy especially for group buys. I just recently joined one of his GB's for the Alpinestars and got a kick ass deal for a whole gear (suit, boots and gloves). He'll definitely hook you up

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Edited for following reason.

To post something for sale, your post count must be at a minimum of 50. 50 posts are easy to reach with just a small amount of interaction with the forum and besides, that’s why you come to a forum after all, right? To interact with people that share a common interest and to share what you know about R6's and to learn what the rest of us know about R6's. So until that minimum post count is reached, links and/or text will be removed until the minimum is reached at which time you made edit your post and repost what was originally there.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, looks like this would have been a good deal. Too bad I already went out and bought one.....Dammit..

:cuss

·
Registered
1 Posts
Edited for following reason.

To post something for sale, your post count must be at a minimum of 50. 50 posts are easy to reach with just a small amount of interaction with the forum and besides, that’s why you come to a forum after all, right? To interact with people that share a common interest and to share what you know about R6's and to learn what the rest of us know about R6's. So until that minimum post count is reached, links and/or text will be removed until the minimum is reached at which time you may edit your post and repost what was originally there.

Also, this section is for group buys. This is not a group buy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
steering dampers

any preference ... did you like what you got ... and suggestions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.