Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone offer a seat cowl for a red R6? I see yamaha does not have one listed for that color. I will give Yamaha a call monday if i cant find anything else. I also read the other thread about Yamaha color not matching. Is this a widespread problem? I will mention that to them to and see what they say. Thanks for the help.

·
Banned
783 Posts
I would imagine that the ones from Targa will fit but they're not going to have one in red just yet. It'll probably tale a while for colormatched parts to start showing up.....

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah, the Yamaha Rear Seat Cowl doesn't match in color very well. They didn't have any rear seat cowls for the red r6, but the 05 red r6 actually looks really good up close.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had the same problem. I just ordered the black and will have my body shop color match it to the bike. Is going to cost a little more but I will have one. It shouldn't cost to much to get it painted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.