Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second Annual ElvisWarrior Memorial Track Day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location will be at Jennings GP in North Florida. This will be a private weekend for R1/R6 Forum members. Dates are Feb,28th and March, 1st 2009. This is a Saturday and Sunday. You can do just one or both days.

This is a benefit and all proceeds will go to Glenn's daughters. The cost for the weekend will be $300. Folks, I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend with your forum friends. All first time track riders are encouraged to join the fun. We will have Control Riders who will work with you. If you have ever though about doing a track day, but were a little reluctant this will be the prime opportunity. There will not be the pressures of a regular open track day which can add to the jitters of new riders. Trust me, the R1 guys are a tight group and will be happy to work with new riders.

We did this last year and had several R6 Forum members show up. It's a blast. This year will be even better. We plan to cap it off at 20 riders per group. So, get your name on the list if you plan to attend. Ok, for the details follow this link to the R1 Forum. It has all the information needed and pay dead lines. Hope to see some R6 Forum support for the event. Any questions feel free to ask me or post up in the link at the R1 Forum.

Click this link: http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238385

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,250 Posts
Great time!

Subscribed.

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on R6 Forum. Pay deadline is Dec 20th. If you have ever though about trying a track day this is the one you should do. Let's show those R1's the R6 is really the king on the track.

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pay deadline was today; however, if you want to ride the weekend or just one of the weekend days you still can. The first deposit was sent to JenningsGP to lock the weekend in stone. We still have some spots open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts