Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just got his '04 R1 and its sweet. But the first thing i noticed was the headlight set-up with the little lights on the outside. After browsing on-line and 2 hours at radio shack i came up with this.

Tell me what you think...

·
Registered
19 Posts
legal

did you check you local laws on blue lights....

I got pulled over for having them in my car once when I was a squid.

·
Ride or Die
174 Posts
Nice, but get rid of those Donkey ears, they kinda defeat the purpose of the cool look ya know.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
def looks good. I got all the stuff to do that mod already but i've just been too lazy to do it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
They look sweet but here in Michigan a friend of mine has a blue R6 and changed the flush mount blinkers to a blue light and he was told by the nice officer who issued him a lovely speeding ticket that his blinkers were illegal so he better use his arm signals.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are more of a running light on the side, not turn signals or anything, when the headlight's on it looks great. It's currently running off a 9-volt battery in the back, does anybody know where i can wire it into the bike?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I forget which exact wire is the running light for the turn-signals... but you can just splice in right there. :up:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
can you make those pics bigger?? I can't quite see what it is you are talking about...

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
how to

Anyone know the link on how to install the running lights in the headlight?

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts