Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be installing my shark skinz on the bike over the winter however need to retain street user ability. It will NOT be used as an everyday commuter, however the bike will need to be ridden from time to time to be able to be transported to track days, storage, etc. Is it advised to modify my skins to accommodate head lights & brake lights / turn signals, OR can anyone suggest aftermarket brake light / head light combinations to make my living easiest? It's an '08 Aprilia RSV-R, so fortunately / unfortunately the tail section has brake lights & turn signals built in. Not too concerned about retaining front turn signal ability, but not sure exactly what my options may be. Thanks 1 and all :cheers:popcorn:

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't have any previous skinz experience, how complicated can fairings removal be in additional to removing head lights / brake lights / turn signals? I'm sure it'll take a few goes before I can be efficient at it, just trying to find the quickest way to take care of all my needs in one shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts