Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm gonna be shipping my headlight assembly out tomorrow to high bimmin and getting the whole nine yards. can't wait......

:worship

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
noice! how much is that gonna set you back? i wanna get it done, but i cant spend that much on "looks", i tend to put more money on "power" but i still need to purchase safety equipment too. its a delicate balance.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Manoah said:
noice! how much is that gonna set you back? i wanna get it done, but i cant spend that much on "looks", i tend to put more money on "power" but i still need to purchase safety equipment too. its a delicate balance.
Check out www.highbimmin.com, he has all of his prices and turn around time listed there. I would like to do that as well just don't think I can bring myself to spend that much on my headlights.

Post pics when you get it back!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'll be shipping mine out tomorrow as well. Getting black housing, white angel eyes (4) and HID prewire.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup it is better to ride-- and be pimped out. i'm getting 4 eyes and 3 switches with black rings. i don't want the hid. i have to many things hooked up to my battery as it is.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
eventually i would like to get that done. But right now i'm just a college student who is barely able to afford the montly payments.

I would like to get Gregg Customs this summer, and hopefully those next summer.

After i lowsided this past summer. I rode the rest of the summer without front signals. Its kinda dangerous at night

·
Registered
456 Posts
hey spaz, how'd you get in touch with highbimmin? I just ordered my angel eyes and i'm waiting for a reply from him to know what the next step is. What did you do?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
said it before and i said it again i love the r6's stock headlight design, so what i got one headlight on its unique, changes colors too

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
danrivito said:
i think its more fun to RIDE............a pimped out bike.
fair enough at least you ride that damn thing instead of sitting outside of some resturant with 20 other non riders and their pimp mobile bikes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sent them out this morning yeaaaaaaaaaaaa this mod is gonna look NASTY!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts