Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys,

Im trying to figure out what to do about this situation.

Back in 06/03/14 I sold a subframe to member here thats from Canada.
I shipped it on 06/05/14 and Fedex attempted to deliver several times before sending the package to their hold location. The person that bought the subframe contacted telling me that they never came but when I checked the tracking you can clearly see that they made the attempt several times and then kept it at the local station waiting for him to pick it up and he never did.

I have tried contacting him and so has Fedex with no response.

What should I do about this situation since its been 3 months now?

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Take the package back. Refund him the $$$ and never ship to Canada ever ever ever ever ever again.

That's what I've learned from prior Canadian shipments.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
canadian shipments are difficult. but fedex/ups REALLY screws em with the customs fees. but using usps can be touch and go on whether it actually shows up. :(

i'm with riddick... get the part back, refund the money, and sell domestic. keep that isht local! :D

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts

·
Make good choices.
2,808 Posts
Hey whats up guys,

Im trying to figure out what to do about this situation.

Back in 06/03/14 I sold a subframe to member here thats from Canada.
I shipped it on 06/05/14 and Fedex attempted to deliver several times before sending the package to their hold location. The person that bought the subframe contacted telling me that they never came but when I checked the tracking you can clearly see that they made the attempt several times and then kept it at the local station waiting for him to pick it up and he never did.

I have tried contacting him and so has Fedex with no response.

What should I do about this situation since its been 3 months now?
I'm confused. Are you in contact with him or not?

·
Registered
122 Posts
As a Canadian, I can tell you that USPS, which then goes to Canada Post has been the least amount of trouble when it comes to shipping, for me personally.

Sounds like this was more an issue with the person you sold to than anything else though.

·
2007 R6
915 Posts
Maybe the guy is dead or he just doesn't give a shit about the subframe?

If I bought something like that I would make arrangements to make sure it would be delivered easily on the day the tracking says it is to be delivered.

Like others said, have Fedex return it to you and just refund the money.

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
As a Canadian, I can tell you that USPS, which then goes to Canada Post has been the least amount of trouble when it comes to shipping, for me personally.

Sounds like this was more an issue with the person you sold to than anything else though.
+1^^. I have a good friend in Ottawa Canada. I have shipped countless packages to him, and him to me. We always use USPS, never a issue. *** ups and fed ex.. hell I don't trust anything that starts with Fed. .hahaaa.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts