Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Built to ride...
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/3101550599.html

""This bike is something for you if you want really fast acceleration (0-60 in 3.6 seconds) high top end speed (i have done 175 MPH in 6th gear @ `3500 RPMS redline ends at 17000 RPMS there is potential for 200MPh speeds) and THE MOST IMPORTANT to look really really good doing it (i have never been to a gas station with people pumping gas and not gotten multiple compliments you just dont see bikes like this often multiple people have told me it looks like something out of tron)
this bike has never been abused or neglected it has always been ran on lucas full synthetic oil and changed every 1500 miles it purs like a dream and has always started immediately
just to name a few cars i have raced and beaten and really stand out in my head: dodge viper porche GT3 chevrolet corvette z06 nissan skyline ford cobra mustang chevrolet camaro ss and a list that goes on and on of other vehicles including all 600 cc sport bikes i have ever come across ocasionally a bigger bike than my own but mostly cars want to race me because who doesnt wanna see a all neon blue bike take off into the distance??? :) ""

:lmao at the "cars" he has "raced." -- I will let you guys and gals have fun with the 3500RPM 6th gear 175mph talk ;)

·
Wishing I was in PA
1,100 Posts
Hahaha him too huh? cleary this guy must be dreaming! 3500rpm at 175, psh i was pushing 200mph @ an idle.. GTFO

Sent from space

·
Built to ride...
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him an email... DB's like yourself...just with that talk alone give us riders a bad name. It is funny...if you can get past the ridiculousness of the whole ad. I figured we could all use a good laugh here and there.

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
9522152682...his number...

·
I get paid to get high
735 Posts
Wait, so he goes from 0-60 in 3 point who gives a **** seconds, and does 300 miles an hour but he says its never beaten or abused, :dunce:and always babied? :dunce: I think he may be mildly retarded, or an a$$hole. Hell, maybe both

·
Built to ride...
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait, so he goes from 0-60 in 3 point who gives a **** seconds, and does 300 miles an hour but he says its never beaten or abused, :dunce:and always babied? :dunce: I think he may be mildly retarded, or an a$$hole. Hell, maybe both
I figured if I pointed out every flaw the ad had... I would have had too many TL;DR on this thread. Had to leave a little to read.

He should have never used his cell on a CL ad - :sing

·
pin it to win it
8,081 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts